To assist all women in reaching their maximum potential by allowing access to the tools needed for success. Empowering all women with information, education, resources, and referrals needed to obtain successful skills for coping with life, and life’s disappointments.
- One on One assessments and needs review to allow women to determine with assistance the desired results of our program.
- Weekly meetings discussing issues faced by many of these women and their communities.
- Daily Coursework to increase the skill sets of the women involved with our program.
- Workshops and Trainings to assist with education and empowerment of women.
- Mentorship allows women to be paired with one another for the purpose of individual assistance with personal growth and development.
Ms. Rashida Hameed, Executive Director
6125 Imperial Ave
San Diego, CA 92114